Friday 2 January 2009

Do you want get rid of the pounds?

there is no easy fix , I had been reading about Acai tea but no help there, this answer is the best one on the site I looked at

Here comes the only answer, no tricks, no pills, no short cuts, If you really want to lose weight, loose weight, not be too fat or overweight, follow these instructions carefully:-
1) Eat less
2) Take regular vigorous exercise
Repeat 1 + 2 forever
 so there we have it, change one , change two and you'll be thinner  . . . . . . . . 

1 comment:

  1. I have discovered over the years that it's not just how much you eat but *what* you eat that matters, and I'm not just talking about low-fat, which I think is a complete con. It's about finding what suits your own body, and also about getting in touch with *why* we eat the way we do. I've also found over the years that some people who have never had a problem with their weight use this seemingly simple slogan to beat up 'fatties'. 'Well all you have to do is eat less and exercise more' they'll sneer.
    It's a good starting point, though, and you're right that there are no quick fixes.

    ReplyDelete