Thursday 29 January 2009

Weight watchers

well I never thought I'd do it but i have, I've joined weight watchers and tonight I feel quite positive, I had two weeks of staying just the same but this week I've lost 2.5 lbs. I wouldn't have thought i could be so happy at losing weight but I am. The funny thing is that I've not even tried very hard, I've had the odd biscuit and I've not gone hungry but I've tried to always eat something good for me rather than fatty stuff. The big thing is that I haven't eaten chocolate bars or minstrels - which are my failing.
So 3 weeks at weight watchers and this week weight lost :), the previous weeks i'd just stayed even, maintained as they call it, this week losing the weight has given me a taste of it and I want to do even better.
fingers crossed.

1 comment: